Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 07:35 PM

RazzRoach is on a distinguished road

RazzRoach is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by aha2988 View Post
No cabin pressure issues windows up, or down, a/c on or off. (i keep the a/c on the auto switch it regularly cuts on and off as it should) hasn't been running any more or less than usuall we're in the high 80's temp wise so far.

no smells, gasses, co2 levels, nothing negative to report.

when throttle is just barely cracked theres zero noise added inside the cabin(this is 90% of the time on the road just barely pushed to maintain speed other than hill climbs or towing)

when throttle is about a 3rd opened you can hear a hiss/small hollow suction noise

when throttle is 2/3rds opened you can hear the motor destinctly running up its power band similar to the sound of a performance exhaust at same throttle position

when throttle is 3/3rds opened (fully opened) yes the engine sounds like its running inside the truck with a performance exhaust (so still muffled) I've injoyed the tune of it from my V8, unsure of how a V6 would sound.

and as stated before the radio tunes out all noises from the first three throttle positions mentioned. The engine sound still slightly overpowers the radio at full throttle but IMHO it sounds great! and have zero mud/water in airbox after this... sorry would've takin picks of the playground after rushing out to help my buddy out (i.e. the second pic) we played around some more after i got him out. and i never thought once about the camra until i got home lol.
clean
RazzRoach is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote