View Single Post
Old 02-16-2019, 07:46 PM

4RN-TOY is on a distinguished road

4RN-TOY is on a distinguished road
Well, it is the right order. It looks quite great. Waiting for a few more lights to arrive then will start wiring. Working on a harness that I’ll be able to disconnect if I ever need to remove the rack for some reason.

Also noticed that to fix the incorrect delivery to NC they air freight shipped it to DC area. So, while they’re bad at replying they do try to fix problems as fast as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2015 4Runner Limited (Betty) - Magnetic Grey Current Mods: Toytec 3" BOSS Lift, 17x8 TRD style wheels, 34" BFG Mud, Gobi full rack, handful of rigid LEDs, BMC... Ordered: Addicted Offroad's Front Bumper, Proline 4x4 Rear Bumper w/swing-arm, Android HU with CarPlay
Previous rides: 2006 4Runner V8 Sport Edition (Burtha), 2013 VW GTI Autobahn (Gertie), 2007 Honda S2000 (Luci), 2003 VW Passat GLX (Claudia), 1996 Volvo 855 Turbo (Uma), 1991 Volvo 245 DL (Vivian), 1984 Volvo 245 Diesel (Grey Ghost)
4RN-TOY is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote