View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 12:55 AM

3x100cart is on a distinguished road

3x100cart is on a distinguished road
I had a daughter. She is 6mo old so the stroller ect needs a suv or van to stay clean and dry. I still want to trail and camp so the van is out. Very few SUVs have the capability of the t4r and none have the resale of the trd pro. That made the choice clear as in a few years when the stroller ect is gone I plan to get back to a pickup provided I dont fall in love to much with t4r

2019 voodoo blue pro
3x100cart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.2