View Single Post
Old 02-20-2019, 06:33 PM

TeamHeq will become famous soon enough TeamHeq will become famous soon enough

TeamHeq will become famous soon enough TeamHeq will become famous soon enough
Any rust issues?

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillyd2 View Post
Nor crazy at all. I’ve had the Gobi installed now for about 7 years and would do it again without hesitation.

I would however ask the dealer if they could maybe give you some credit for the rack you don’t want. I don’t know but will it be a port installed option?
Hey, thanks for the comment. I'm the OP and haven't been responding as I was in Cabo, MX for the President's Day weekend.

Anyway, wanted to ask you since you've had your rack for awhile:

Do you have any rust issues?

I read that Gobi racks will eventually rust. I live in the Pacific Northwest where it rains a lot and I'm a little worried about rust issues. Especially for a rack this expensive.
TeamHeq is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote