View Single Post
Old 02-21-2019, 09:18 PM

bowhun2r will become famous soon enough bowhun2r will become famous soon enough

bowhun2r will become famous soon enough bowhun2r will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by a47chuck View Post
(OP) Thank you sir. I've printed your reply and will personally go to the service manager. Problem is they are the only dealer in Central Oregon and at that they're 30 miles away. I do need to be able to get it serviced there and don't want to piss them off. HAH! Thanks again.
I was out when I replied. Took a pic for you to show your service manager.

And the dealer I use is about 65 miles from my home. It's a lot when you find a trusted dealer and I don't mind passing up the dozen other dealers on my way there.

Good luck. Let me know if you need anything else.
Attached Images
Magnuson Supercharger 2K Mile Review and 6K Mile Review-screen-shot-2019-02-21-8-13-40-pm-jpg 
Sold 18 LE: Magnuson S/C| FN PRO Wheels| Diode Dynamics HID LB| Tail as turn LED| XD DRL/LB LED | Precision LED interior | Cooper AT34S 265/70/17 | Trail Rocker and Running Boards| 12.volt Solutions RS | Canvasback liners | Dobinsons 300/700 599/705 10mm spacer | ILX-207 Alpine PDR-F50 | Rago Molle panels | Pro grill with LED | Pro bumper swap | RCI skids
bowhun2r is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote