Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-25-2019, 02:18 PM

Mattron is on a distinguished road

Mattron is on a distinguished road
A Newb with a 4th Gen

Hello all, I want to give a formal introduction. I have been lurking a bit and wanted to be apart of this community. I have always been a 4runner fan. When the opportunity came to buy one just had to say yes.

Toyotas have been in the family for some time. My parents have a 4th and 5th Gen. My siblings and I shared a 95 Camry. Got that thing to 200k! I purchased an 83pickup a few years back and made that into the pizza planet truck. That was some good fun. I sold that and got the 4runner. Naming it green Hulk.

I would say I am a Toyota fan. With that, who knows how many Green 4th gens are out there? Also, where are my Colorado peeps at?

😀
Attached Images
A Newb with a 4th Gen-received_1410899312271226-jpg  A Newb with a 4th Gen-mvimg_20190225_110536~2-jpg 
Mattron is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote