Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 02-26-2019, 01:16 PM

Formidable is a glorious beacon of light Formidable is a glorious beacon of light Formidable is a glorious beacon of light Formidable is a glorious beacon of light Formidable is a glorious beacon of light

Formidable is a glorious beacon of light Formidable is a glorious beacon of light Formidable is a glorious beacon of light Formidable is a glorious beacon of light Formidable is a glorious beacon of light
It’s just ridiculous for the price. I picked up a spare set. For comparison Sylvania silver star ultras are $50... for shit output and color when compared with these.

There are no hot spots or squirrel finders. Cut off is clean with our 06+ projectors. Output is stunning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caldizzle View Post
I'll have to try and get some pictures soon...I've had them in for just 4 days now but I am very impressed. I was worried that they would just throw useless light, but it seems like the projectors really help control it. I haven't been flashed by anyone while driving around.

It is nice to have road signs light up super far down the road even though the lights are controlled. The packaging was pretty solid and the bulbs themselves seemed of decent quality. For now, I will keep the original bulbs in the glovebox in case one starts acting up, but I don't foresee that happening.

Plus it is clean white lighting!

BUILD THREAD

Formidable is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote