View Single Post
Old 02-27-2019, 07:55 AM

Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough

Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough Terminator03 is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikewhiskey View Post
- Read or have the codes read for the CEL so you can make a more informed decision

- Coolant reservoir being empty is odd especially with the good service history, that would also be a concern of mine
I agree with checking the codes. In fact, I no longer look seriously at used cars without bringing my scanner along to check for pending, and stored codes. Sounds like this has been pretty well maintained, and honestly most people aren’t fortunate enough to have that detailed of a history when buying a used car, so that’s a real plus, especially with such high mileage. If serious about buying, spend the money to have it thoroughly checked out, including a compression and leakdown test so you know the condition of the engine at least. It is money well spent when considering the alternative of buying something that may need a rebuild in the near future...