Thread: Hello Everyone
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 06:04 PM

OverlandGearGuy is on a distinguished road

OverlandGearGuy is on a distinguished road
Hello Everyone

Hello everyone!

I wanted to say hi and share a bit about me.

My name is Rob. I have been manufacturing custom gear since 1990. What started as making heavy duty gear for Police, Military, EMS, and photographers has since snowballed into creating Overland Gear for vehicles. I make some dedicated 4Runner products in addition to lots of universal fitting gear like seat organizers, bags, rear cargo nets, MOLLE Gear, and more. Everything is made in-house just outside of Salt Lake City (i.e. quality American Made gear backed by a lifetime workmanship warranty!) and we can design custom gear without quantity minimums.

Iam excited to sponsor T4R. Keep your eyes open for exclusive group buys.

Since your Toyota owners and know what you like/don't like, lets hear your feedback and two cents. What 4Runner specific products are you looking for? What product would make life easier for storing/accessing gear in your rig?

I invite you to check out our website ( OverlandGearGuy.com ) and follow us on social media on all platforms ( @OverlandGearGuy ).

Look forward to getting to know everyone in the group.

-Rob
Keep Exploring!

If youre in the Police, Military, EMS fields and want to see my other non-vehicle gear, visit The Vest Guy.

Last edited by OverlandGearGuy; 03-04-2019 at 12:36 PM.
OverlandGearGuy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote