Home Menu

Site Navigation

Thread: Hello Everyone
View Single Post
Old 03-03-2019, 10:48 PM

OverlandGearGuy is on a distinguished road

OverlandGearGuy is on a distinguished road
Thanks for your 2 cents.

There is no manufacturer that makes a seat organizer to the quality and options that I provide. Smittybuilt sells cheap products. Like the saying goes... you get what you pay for. They import cheap products so the lower price point so I can understand why their products can be inciting.

I'm proud my company supports the local economy AND create jobs. IMO I would rather make quality gear that I stand behind for a lifetime while also providing jobs so that the said vacation you mentioned is possible for more American citizens rather supporting companies that load their pockets by monetizing their goods by outsourcing their stuff to sweat shops overseas.

I appreciate your feedback on what are the motivating factors in the "ugh, maybe, well, kinda" accessories department. It's the first I've heard of the dog barrier idea. Definitely something for us to kick around. Thank you!
Attached Images
Hello Everyone-made-usa-jpg 
OverlandGearGuy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote