Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-06-2019, 03:48 PM
Official Vendor

Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice
Official Vendor

Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice Jason B is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumday View Post
apparently DT is making 03-04 and 05-09 long tube headers im assuming to bolt directly onto the DT 03-09 y-pipe
Correct, I got them made working with Doug thorley, and got them a vehicle that they kept for two weeks. This was a long project but we got it done thanks to many of you helping on here with me. This wouldn't have never happened without some of the forum members on here.

I can now sell you guys the long tubes AND new Y pipe finally, but too busy to get them on the site, call/text to order, 717-319-2100.

Short tubes below for those that want those

Doug Thorley 03-04 headers

Doug Thorley 05-09 headers

https://www.youtube.com/user/burtmanindustries, New YouTube channel! please subscribe and I'll make more videos!
[email protected]
DO NOT PM - text/call 717-319-2100 (24/7)
Jason B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote