View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 07:03 AM

95supra is on a distinguished road

95supra is on a distinguished road
help me decide, dobinsons or bilstein shocks

ok so I need to replace the shocks in my 05 limited v8 with xreas and rear air springs. I am going to keep the rear air springs so just shocks would be needed for the rears. This truck is only driven on road with a good amount of highway driving and zero off roading. So I would like it to handle well without being too harsh of a ride and keep it close to stock ride height. I have been looking at both Bilstein and Dobinsons shocks. also was looking at Dobinsons springs for the front with no lift.
so I really haven't found any info comparing the two shocks so before I make a purchase I would like to get some info on how they compare.
I have looked at the dobinsons GS59-221 for the front and GS59-705 for the rear and either the bilstein 5100 or 4600
thank you
95supra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote