View Single Post
Old 03-08-2019, 09:59 PM

jordanrb81 will become famous soon enough

jordanrb81 will become famous soon enough
[QUOTE=MAST4R;3247696]Yeah, a bunch (most?) powerlines in the SW are designated roads or OHV trails. I did not know those tracks in the NE are owned by the power companies. There is so much BLM land around, it is a great fortune to live in the West if one is into the outdoors.

Yeah so in New England, ME,NH,VT,MA,CT and RI as well as New York the powerline trails are private property, and exceptionally well signed so there is no opportunity for "confusion" not sure if any of you folks watch "North Woods Law" on Animal Planet, it follows the Fish and Game Officers of this state that I call home, in I think two separate episodes in two separate seasons they cover the pursuit and capture of some people really enjoying themselves on powerline trails here in NH... Also, a very entertaining show as an aside.
jordanrb81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote