View Single Post
Old 03-09-2019, 02:42 PM

808T4Runner is on a distinguished road

808T4Runner is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterDonahue View Post
Hello everyone!
I have some exciting and interesting news. I have found a product that allows you to have Apple Carplay with Entune, plug and play. To go to Carplay mode, all you do is double press the volume knob, the backup camera, and steering wheel controls still work with Carplay. You can even use the entune touch screen to control Carplay. The company sent me a PDF with all of the info on the setup, PDF found here. Works with 2014-2019.
Dip Switch 4: Non-JBL radios
Dip Switch 5: JBL Radios

So if you want Carplay but don't want to buy a 2020 TRDPRO, this is a great kit for a great price.

Here is a video showing this in action here.
I have been emailing back and forth with this company and have been offered a discount for a group buy. So here is the deal:

Individual buy: $428
20 orders: $363.80 (15% off)
50 or more orders: $342.40 (20% off)

If you live near LA, you also have the option to have it installed and calibrated by their team. They also accept returns and will refund you your money if it does not work out for you.

Please let me know if you are interested! Group buys, payment will not be taken until 20 requests have been made.
The video mentioned Android Auto but the PDF didnt have anything, any additional info?
808T4Runner is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote