Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-10-2019, 07:18 PM

milotrain is on a distinguished road

milotrain is on a distinguished road
My (wife's) 2003 4runner V6 RWD

Wife got it from her mother about 7 years ago, I DD it as she doesn't like driving an SUV. I love this thing, it's a nearly perfect car/truck. There are a number of things I'd like to sort out with it and questions I have if the group would entertain me.

I'd like to put a toyota electronic locker in the rear end. I don't think I need 4WD, and if I did I'd sell this 4runner and buy the same thing in a 4WD flavor but if I can swap a locker in the back and put it on KO2s then I'm pretty sure everywhere I want to go I'll be fine. Is this just the 8" Toyota electronic locker from the Tacoma/4runner in that period?

Seats are starting to get blown out, I saw that BMW seat swap thread but I'm thinking of either trying to fit Volvo S60 seats or Corbeau Sport Seats and wiring up the seat heaters!

Gotta fix the radio too but that's going to be complicated bullshit, especially if I want to get the steering wheel controls working.
milotrain is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote