View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 03:43 PM

Big Daddy K will become famous soon enough Big Daddy K will become famous soon enough

Big Daddy K will become famous soon enough Big Daddy K will become famous soon enough
A couple of notes about install for people who haven't done theirs yet.

1. Instructions don't say what hardware to use to install the body filler pieces. Use the 5/16 button heads even though the video says 1/4, there isn't nuts and washers for the 1/4" hardware if you were to use it there.

2. Remove the metal pieces on bumper that held the factory bumper cover in place. The bumper will go on with them there but you can't open the cap on the trailer plug. You cannot remove the top bolt when the bumper is in place.

3. The swing arm bolts take a 1 1/8 socket. You can use a piece of 3/4" PVC pipe inside the socket to keep it from bottoming out on your fresh powder coat.

4. The pinch seam is directly above one of the nuts one the side braces. It is very hard to tighten those up. You may want to hammer that pinch seam over just to make it easier on yourself.

5. License plate light... stay tuned, haven't done it but I think I have a plan. I ordered some weatherproof automotive plug from amazon so I should have a good way to remove the fixture in the event I need to get to my spare.
Dobinson's IMS lift, SPC UCAs, 285/70R17 Yokohama X-AT tires on Icon Rebound wheels, RCI Sliders and Skid Plates, Prinsu full length rack, C4 Fabrication rear bumper and fuel tank skid, and BPF molle panels.

Last edited by Big Daddy K; 03-11-2019 at 06:46 PM.
Big Daddy K is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote