Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 11:51 PM

youngwas will become famous soon enough

youngwas will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by kso818 View Post
I used to have his Knuckle Bone mount. It was great, only thing that sucked was once I went 33's with an E load tire it was way to heavy for me to be lifting up and down on a constant basis. The new swing version he offers looks stout. A few weeks back, I got rear ended and the tire carrier took majority of the impact. The carrier was bent so I was going to upgrade to his swing out version.

Long story short, I didnt. I was getting ready to place my order, but I was hoping to make a few custom adjustments to it. Even though on his website, he mentions he can do custom to our needs, his responses through chat seemed very standoffish.

For me customer service is 50% of your business. There is no doubt, he makes a good product. But if your customer service is not up to par with your product, I just can't. But to each his own.

For those of you who do plan on purchasing any of his swing outs. This is what I did for a license plate.

Magnetic License Plate Mount: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

And then I wired an LED light: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Like you mentioned, this is not Knuckle Bone set up. It's a swing away mount system...like Wilco. It feels so light to swing my tire back and forth.
Also, it comes with the license plate mount holes. I gotta wire the LED light though. =) Thanks