Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-23-2019, 08:18 PM

Cabinetman is on a distinguished road

Cabinetman is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furagwa View Post
If it were me, I'd consider clipping a go-pro underneath in various places to see if I could isolate where the noise was from. Or moving the tires around to see if the noise changes. If it did, then to me I'd think it was tire related. If there's no diference then I'd check the diff oil to see if there's any metal in it.
I'm going to get the tires rotated next week as part of the 5000 mile service. However, I doubt it is tire noise. The noise goes away as soon as I let off the gas and I can still hear the tire whine.
Cabinetman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote