Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 03-31-2019, 10:48 PM

Supersonic is on a distinguished road

Supersonic is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Streetfighter View Post

the science: the return line goes back to the transmission towards the pan, the fluid out of the tranny comes from the TC side,

Just to be clear on this the 'return line' is the one at the top of the radiator?

I did this on my 2010 Sienna and one fella had a YouTube video that was so easy to follow because it's right at the top of the radiator.

My thought is do the initial drain and fill, then the flush through the return line, and then do one more drain and fill to be sure I have the proper amount in the pan because I'm not gonna go through the measuring the temperature and opening the drain tube. I change the filter 2 summers ago and probably put on 3000 miles So I don't think I need to do that.
Supersonic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote