Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-07-2019, 10:45 PM

DaMonkey will become famous soon enough DaMonkey will become famous soon enough

DaMonkey will become famous soon enough DaMonkey will become famous soon enough
Mad props. I’ve seen this thread roll by for awhile and just tonight decided to see what’s going on. Glad I did. Like reading a book lol but I really enjoyed your successes and war stories �� keep going!

Would you mind sharing your fog led info or availability? Also any pics of the brackets? Funny I was just clicking around for these and measuring up same stock holes.

Not sure about TX or UT but I think those forward parking lights are required when driving with lights on. If those lights can take a pwm for power I’ll make little module that will send pulsed 12v for dimmed parking lights when driving with lights on and then have a Sasquatch switch to send a full stream 12v. Same with reverse, my reverse lights are stock and they’re useless but the LED Might be blinding on the street for parallel parking or whatever.
DaMonkey is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote