View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 05:00 PM

Fadiddy is on a distinguished road

Fadiddy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendclimber View Post
Sub'd

I'm also waiting to see how this pans out (I know it's a Tacoma, but it should translate over almost to the bolt to our 4Runners):

LSX V8 Turbo Tacoma
I was watching this a few days ago....so sick! Tom does some incredible things with his cars. Check out his V8 Mazda Miata project, so nasty!

I too am curious about his project as I am not sure who makes an A340(x) bellhousing to an LS engine.

My buddy owns a wrecking yard and told me if I ever needed an LS, just ask. If Tom pulls this off with the LS Tacoma before I finish, then LS it is ;-p.
Fadiddy's Build Thread | 2000 Limited 4x4 | e-Locker | ARB Bumper | IPF Lights | Tundra TRD Front Coils & OME 890 Rear Coils | Bilstien 5100 Shocks | Tundra Brake Upgrade | Spidertrax 1.25" Spacers | 285/75R 16 General Grabbers AT2's | Toyotec Bump Stops and Diff Drop | E7006 NAV

Fadiddy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote