View Single Post
Old 04-11-2019, 05:26 PM

Fadiddy is on a distinguished road

Fadiddy is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by weekendclimber View Post
When I found that Tacoma video I went through and immediately watch the V8 Miata series. So sick. I bet he tries to mount a different transmission in the thing. Anyway, didn't mean to highjack your thread. Am looking forward to seeing you getting this together. @Joelzy 's build thread is a blast too if you haven't already seen it.
Yup, I hope he goes T56...but he'll probably use a 4Lxx in it. There was one guy I spoke to in Tennessee that said he can fabricate a custom bellhousing for the Tacoma/4Runner. Same guy who did the bellhousing for the K24 Turbo Tacoma on YouTube.

Joelzy's build is badass! I will probably be reaching out to him quite a bit when I start putting the motor back together. Good times!
Fadiddy's Build Thread | 2000 Limited 4x4 | e-Locker | ARB Bumper | IPF Lights | Tundra TRD Front Coils & OME 890 Rear Coils | Bilstien 5100 Shocks | Tundra Brake Upgrade | Spidertrax 1.25" Spacers | 285/75R 16 General Grabbers AT2's | Toyotec Bump Stops and Diff Drop | E7006 NAV

Fadiddy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote