Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 07:56 PM

KingTaco is a jewel in the rough KingTaco is a jewel in the rough KingTaco is a jewel in the rough

KingTaco is a jewel in the rough KingTaco is a jewel in the rough KingTaco is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by samwhich View Post
I went with the DIY route as well with my SSO. About 30 mins and a dremel!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crusifix View Post
Sawzall with fine tooth blade and edge trim. The SSO kit is nice, and adds a level of protection, but to me, it takes the cut too high.
Quote:
Originally Posted by YellowSnow View Post
Bro...just do it! I used zip ties to tuck the fog light wires up under, and spray painted the washer reservoir.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryguytheman View Post
Below shot of the driver side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by stephan07 View Post
I ordered these back in early November and they showed up this week. Took about 90" to get them installed and 2 Sip of Sunshine brews. Not a perfect fit secondary to my trimming, but pretty close and looks great.
Thanks all for your helpful photos. I just finished cutting mine, and it definitely worked out better thanks to this thread
KingTaco is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote