View Single Post
Old 04-13-2019, 02:29 PM

Grand Cherokee WK is on a distinguished road

Grand Cherokee WK is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by MSU_Spartan View Post
Still lovin’ mine... I’d buy them again tomorrow.
I signed up to this forum just to thank you. I was undecided if I was going to get another set of Revo's after the performance of my Revo 2's and your glowing reports convinced me to try them again.

I currently have an '06 Grand Cherokee and purchased my Revo 2's in September of 2014. Since then I've put 35,210 miles on them and while there is some tread left, they are dry rotting and I didn't feel safe with them. Not with the torrential rain we get in South Louisiana. I loved the Revo 1's and went through 2 sets on my Jeep Liberty until she dropped a valve seat at around 350,000 miles.

I had my Revo 3's installed yesterday and so far they feel sublime compared to the 2's they replaced. I don't do much off-roading so I got the P245 65/17's as I'm more of a pavement pounder but need a capable and competent tire.

Again, thank you.

Tim

Oh, forgot a picture...

...and I forgot to mention a $70 rebate via a Visa card when you buy 4 tires. This is good until May 6th for those on the fence.

Last edited by Grand Cherokee WK; 04-14-2019 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention the rebate.
Grand Cherokee WK is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote