Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 08:14 PM

eatsleepsendrepeat is on a distinguished road

eatsleepsendrepeat is on a distinguished road
Black Roof Rack Side Rails & Feet. $200 obo. Winston-Salem, NC.

Edit: SOLD.

Brand new (less than 3k miles) roof rack side rails (no cross bars) and feet. Taken off a 2019 TRD Offroad. Perfect condition. Asking $200 but I'm flexible if that's not the going rate. All components are black. Does not include the bolts (circled in attached photo) as those were required for the new rack. You will need 8 of them total.

Located in Winston-Salem, NC.

Prefer not to ship but open to considering.

I semi-frequently visit Asheville, NC and Greenville, SC so if you're in between or around those areas, I can deliver if you're patient!
Attached Images
5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread-2019-04-14_20-05-30-jpg  5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread-2019-04-14_20-06-23-jpg  5th Gen For Sale/Wanted Thread-2019-04-14_20-06-47-jpg 

Last edited by eatsleepsendrepeat; 04-23-2019 at 07:46 AM. Reason: Item Sold
eatsleepsendrepeat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote