View Single Post
Old 04-14-2019, 11:41 PM

kilowhisky is on a distinguished road

kilowhisky is on a distinguished road
Horrible creaking on front right suspension

After a hard ride out in the desert with some water, mud, dust, and dirt my vehicle has started giving this absolutely horrendous creaking sound anytime i turn the wheels and anytime the suspension flexes on the right hand side.

I've been trying to figure out what it is for a while now and i'm stumped. I took silicon spray grease and went to town on anything and everything i could find that moves under there and the creaking has not gone away. I did find what appears to a broken boot on the lower ball joint but it doesn't appear to be spraying grease and filling it with lube didn't make it happen any less.

Here's a video of the problem.

YouTube

kilowhisky is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote