View Single Post
Old 04-16-2019, 06:06 PM

cognus is on a distinguished road

cognus is on a distinguished road
Unhappy fail

well this did not go well...
Amazon's auto parts finder filter marked these as compatible, and so did the mftr. They aint

https://www.amazon.com/Anourney-Fest.../dp/B07L9NXXFH

Descrip: Anourney 6Pcs DE3175 DE3021 DE3022 C5W 31mm/1.25'' Festoon LED Bulb, 2
4 SMDs 3014 Chipset LED Replacement Bulbs for Internior Car Licese Plate
Dome Map Lights D 12V with 12 Month Warranty
Ordered, came fast, good deal supposedly. I see this same part being sold under a variety of names and huge price spread. the problem is that they are close, but no cigar fit. the overall length is the same, and they have a tapered end but it i generic. my oem part has spikes on either end, that must fit into a hole on one end and slot on the catch-end, otherwise the first bump you hit will shake them loose. Secondly the blunter tip on the LED's results in an effective length that is longer than the OEM, so it is trying to wedge in there under a lot of pressure. I could force it, and they do turn on and are super bright, but just fall out on any sort of vibe or bump. no good. Returned them with no problem

Anyone have a KNOWN fit? would love to have the extra white bright light
cognus is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote