View Single Post
Old 04-18-2019, 03:45 AM

JustSomeName is on a distinguished road

JustSomeName is on a distinguished road
From a fellow Bay Area native to another, thanks for the blueprints and the inspiration!

I followed your blueprints for the carcasses, but made slight adjustments to the drawers themselves.

I also wrapped the carcasses with some subwoofer carpeting.

Lastly, I chose to not build the cover for the wheel wells and instead, used a couple eye/hook turnbuckles to secure the boxes to the front anchor points.

They're not perfect, but they're good enough for my first DIY woodworking project. Thanks again!

Build Thread
Photo Album
JustSomeName is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote