View Single Post
Old 04-19-2019, 11:12 PM

Maxter is on a distinguished road

Maxter is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepydad View Post
right, I mean I don't really need much. I could ride my bike everywhere so... the question of need is really subjective IMO.

I don't really care about being judged. fooling around offroad is about fun and recreation for me. I don't need to prove I can break my truck or my body beating the crap out stuff. function over form always where it counts. respect for running the Baja that is some hard core stuff. now... if you told me you did in the stock VW beetle class... those dudes are hardcore.

I do wheel offroad but I'm not into running any races. I like to run lower pressures but I really don't want to pop a bead. I know running bead locks would give me the piece of mind. In the end I just went with old school steel pizza cutter. I know a couple of people with dedicated trail rigs who run home brew bead locks. but... they don't drive down the road.

What wheels and tires are those? Looks great!
Maxter is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote