View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 10:24 AM

mattgeeee is on a distinguished road

mattgeeee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by JJRus237 View Post
Theyíre in, and rather large. But Iím very happy with them [emoji1786]. Testing and tuning this weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Killer build man!
Nice to see someone else build a desert ready 4Runner. You're right down the street from me too
I just got done building mine. Same suspension as yours except Camburg's kit on the front and King smoothies in the rear still...

Few questions about your rear shocks though..
Do you have the part number and specs on the rear 2 tube bypasses?
Any issue with tire rub on the larger body?
How big of a difference in the rear did it make? Much less shock fade?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk