View Single Post
Old 04-29-2019, 12:10 PM

JJRus237 has a spectacular aura about JJRus237 has a spectacular aura about

JJRus237 has a spectacular aura about JJRus237 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattgeeee View Post
Killer build man!
Nice to see someone else build a desert ready 4Runner. You're right down the street from me too
I just got done building mine. Same suspension as yours except Camburg's kit on the front and King smoothies in the rear still...

Few questions about your rear shocks though..
Do you have the part number and specs on the rear 2 tube bypasses?
Any issue with tire rub on the larger body?
How big of a difference in the rear did it make? Much less shock fade?

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G960U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks man

Contact Kellan Meadows at Envy Motorsports (@dirtdreamer on Instagram) for any and all questions about the shocks. He has the spec sheets and part numbers for them.

I have zero issues with tire rub and don’t run wheel spacers.

It’s night and day in my opinion. Shock fade is much less dramatic. Don’t get me wrong after running around Barstow in the big stuff for a while they still get hot and fade but it’s way less noticeable and even once they fade they still work better than my old ones in my opinion, there’s only so much a design like this can take before it gets overworked or breaks anyway. That’s just a matter of knowing the trucks limit and remembering all this stuff is still Bolt-on. Bypasses can be tricky though. I have spent some time tuning the get them really good, and if you don’t know how to do that or have someone tuning that knows what they’re doing it could work worse than what you have now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
JJRus237 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote