Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-20-2008, 12:36 PM

SkylineGTRracer is on a distinguished road

SkylineGTRracer is on a distinguished road
Sorry if I got a off hand, if you will, but I now work at a Firestone service garage and I saw someone order alot of custom work (biltsein shocks, Kumho 265 tires, and a revised drive shaft) on his Mitsu Montero. It rides on 22's and I had to test drive around the garage and it was fantasic! It handle about the same as my friends eclipse rs. I know that my SUV is 2wd drive and all, but I don't want to haul a heavy transfer case and spend my $$$ on more gas. It has plenty of ground clearance, does very well in my off roading area (for a 2wd hangs with the best jeep 4x4s) and I really WANT to make it like a Porsche, a BMW X5. They can both go fast and off-road well. I thought that I might do some custom work to the engine, suspension, etc. I know it cost a lot of $$$, but I'm willing to go the distance. I already have a Rav4, a 97 with 120,000 dependable miles. But thats my stupid S#$@ car. like doing E-brake turns in the parking lots at dark. Again like I said before I appreiciate all comments and Thai kinda helped me put things in a more "reasonable" way. I have heard of ways of converting 2wd to 4wd and I might go that way but not now. I'll just take my mods one at a time.
SkylineGTRracer is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote