Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 12:32 PM

4runr4eva will become famous soon enough 4runr4eva will become famous soon enough

4runr4eva will become famous soon enough 4runr4eva will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by quicksandTRDPRO View Post
I have NO reservation in recommending these tires! They seriously have checked all the boxes for me. I would compare them to the German Shepherd breed of dog. They may not be the very best at any one particular thing, but they rate extremely high in every category. And there is a reason they are trusted with some of the most demanding lines of work.
Thanks for the recommendation!

Ok, I got them installed last Friday and I love them so far. Great dry grip. Planted and sure footed. Corners well. They are quiet too. I have taken them in light rain and tried to get them to hydroplane, but there wasn't enough water to test that. I also have not taken off-road yet. I did have a really had a hard time getting them to lose grip even from a standstill and punching the gas and turning the steering wheel. Solid grip.

I got them in 265/70/17 had them install the white lettering inside so it doesn't show and I think they look fantastic with the Grey TRD Pro Wheels I got on the 40th anniversary sale. I have driven them for a few hundred miles and need to bring them in for a rebalance. I get a slight vibration at highways speeds between 60-80 MPH. I will give the tire company another chance to get them just right. I will also suggest they reduce the road force applied to 15 lbs. as suggested earlier to see if that fixes the vibration. Otherwise they are slick.

What do you all think?

Last edited by 4runr4eva; 04-30-2019 at 12:36 PM.
4runr4eva is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote