Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 12:50 PM

PrettyGoodSam will become famous soon enough

PrettyGoodSam will become famous soon enough
I bought at 2012 TE in June of 2018. I had done a ton of research on 4Runners, but legit did not realize that 10-13 was a pre-facelift. I actually went to the dealer to look at a 2011 SR5, but it had sold the night before. The sales guy said they had just gotten another runner in so I went out with my gf and two kids and we instantaneously all made the same decision haha. of course i test drove it and asked a ton of questions, but man this thing is sweet. the prior owner took incredible care of it. I bought it at 55k and some change...just hit 60k this morning.

I have no plans on trading it in for a newer one. My commute is so short and it does everything i need it to.

As far as aftermarket goes, I had a hell of a time trying to find the "h blocks" for the cross bars since the prior owner ditched them. found a set in north carolina and another in tenessee via the facebook 5th gen page. im glad that C4 is making that lo pro bumper now and I will eventually add that after doing my suspension/shocks, etc...

I sold off the 285 all seasons that were on it when I bought it and replaced them with the KO2 @ 265/70/17. Much happier with the ride.
Attached Images
OG 5th Gen 10-13 models-lbi4r-jpg 
PrettyGoodSam is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote