Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-01-2019, 03:02 PM

metallitera will become famous soon enough

metallitera will become famous soon enough

Got the rear Bilsteins (4600's) and MOOG springs on last weekend. I knew it needed new springs and shocks but HOLY CRAP what a difference they made in both ride quality and looks!

I assembled the front struts (4600's and MOOG springs as well) to make their installation faster and my friend mentioned that they looked funny (the whole no washer and bushing thing with Bilstein). So I ordered the Wheeler's kit on the recommendation of others on here.

Meanwhile I also replaced the rear lift gate struts, swapped out headlight bulbs for 55/100 Hella models, and replaced the windshield wiper blades.

I got the adapter kit from ANCO (48-08) and got a Bosch 13" blade to fit and work perfectly! Best part is, it was $1.86!

All I have left is the front struts (when the kit arrives from Wheeler's) and fuel filter. That will conclude the parts from this order.

Oh, and I also got my 2 new key fobs from amazon programmed. It took like 13 or 14 tries and a few beers before the vehicle would go into "program mode". Once it cooperated, the remotes programmed just fine. After that I didn't even want to try and change the beep volume haha

Next up is valve cover gaskets & associated parts to include plugs & wires (has OEM wires but plugs have been changed 3 times!) After that is tundra brake upgrade and tranny fluid cooler and brake controller to prepare for a little camping trip with a small RV.

Who knows what else will happen to it between now and then, too! haha
2020 Ford F-150 3.5L EB
Build Thread

Last edited by metallitera; 05-02-2019 at 12:34 PM.
metallitera is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote