Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 12:02 PM

Brick Sprickly is a glorious beacon of light Brick Sprickly is a glorious beacon of light Brick Sprickly is a glorious beacon of light Brick Sprickly is a glorious beacon of light Brick Sprickly is a glorious beacon of light

Brick Sprickly is a glorious beacon of light Brick Sprickly is a glorious beacon of light Brick Sprickly is a glorious beacon of light Brick Sprickly is a glorious beacon of light Brick Sprickly is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustRami View Post
I had no idea how much it weighs. It has such a hefty look with those thick bars I would've guessed 50lbs at least. Surprised I was off by half. Also surprised those racks can hold so much static weight, I thought modifications had to be done to fit the RTT.

EDIT: Just saw your previous post about it only holding 110 lbs. That must not be the static weight figure. Isn't static weight usually 2-3X the moving weight rating?
I honestly thought it would be 50-60 lbs as well. Even the tech at Toyota commented that he thought it would have been double the weight and told me he doesn't like the rack either. And yes I believe you're right about that figure. I think the static rating must be lower than 110 - at least to me it seems that flimsy. It's printed on the base of the front feet on either side but I don't remember the exact wording.
Brick Sprickly is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote