Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 06-24-2004, 02:18 PM

OmarT4R is an unknown quantity at this point

OmarT4R is an unknown quantity at this point
sulfur smell

hey guys, i just had my runner serviced for this sulffur smell. I had no clue there was a whole mess going on. i bought the car in march n didnt get to drive with the windows down until early may n is when i noticed the smell. i dont drive the car that much so i thought it was the breakin in smell. but this was way too strong. and like it says in the forums happens when i accelerate n have the back window down. I called toyota dealer they told me they never heard of this, and had the car inspected, they changed some pipes and some oxygen sensors. i got the car back before yesterday but havent been able to drive it yet to test if the smell still there. hope not cus it really sucks.
OmarT4R is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote