View Single Post
Old 05-06-2019, 11:50 PM

mattgeeee is on a distinguished road

mattgeeee is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by krelnydelnky View Post
One of my buddies did a cantilever setup and it works mental. Im pretty sure he did this one, and wicked creations modified it a bit. Damn close to going full send into it.
Cantilever setups work great! You should definitely pull the trigger and do it so you can make me jealous, haha.
I always figured the fuel tank would be in the way but it looks like they kept it on the FJ. I wonder if you could get that FJ setup to work with the 4Runner...

It'd be awesome to have a rear that could keep up with the Camburg's front!