Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 09:29 AM

Caveman81 is on a distinguished road

Caveman81 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by jasxn View Post
sounds familiar lol. used to have a tacoma. would help a bunch of "friends" move their shit. all i asked for was food but not even that after a few times. so when anyone asked. i would ignore the question.
Definitely sounds familiar. I bought a a Nissan Frontier when I was 19 and as soon as I got it, everyone started calling me to help them move. The truck was a POS and ended up needing a new engine after 60K. At leaset the calls to help move stopped lol.
Caveman81 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote