Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-09-2019, 08:25 PM

DiracSea is on a distinguished road

DiracSea is on a distinguished road
Wanted to give you guys an update,

all the 3rd gens I looked at fell through.
But I found this one, it doesn't have the multi-mode I wanted but I can live without it.
Wasted a 3 hour round trip on a 4th gen that was nowhere near the quality it was pictured as. It was v8 4th gen for only 5495 but it was just too high of a risk regardless of how cheap it was.

This 3rd gen tho...the dealer sent me pictures of the frame and it looks very promising considering it's time in the North. Driving 2 hours round trip tomorrow to take a look, getting a 3rd party mechanic to come by and take a look, and hopefully end up purchasing this this weekend.
https://www.newarkrides.com/details/...unner/52692109

According to toyota's vehicle history
Catalytic converter was stolen in 2010 and 1 of the 5 previous owners reported a rotten egg smell back in 2012. I know the rotten egg smell has come up before on the forums, so I'll find out during the test drive tomorrow if a previous owner addressed it. Carfax is clean.

Dealership claims all it needs is an alignment.

Last edited by DiracSea; 05-09-2019 at 08:52 PM.
DiracSea is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote