Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 03:05 PM

Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice

Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice Cymon is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCMUSA View Post
Based on your recommendations and others on here, I am probably going to be getting these coopers sometime this week. I want to see what the dealership says tomorrow, and if they can't fix it, I may bite the bullet and get the coopers.

Quick question for you all.

What I've been reading, the stock Bridgestone tires are garbage.

Question for you guys, do you think the Cooper AT3 4S tires will be smoother and better riding than the stock tires? Especially since the Cooper tires are an all terrain tire, and the stock ones are a street/highway tire.

I'd precipitate the feedback.

Thanks
Better riding is very subjective but they are a much better tire. If you get the p-metric version there likely won't be a huge difference in terms of noise and "smoothness", but they will perform better in almost all weather conditions in terms of grip and stability.
2015 SR5 Premium 4wd Magnetic Grey w/3rd row: Frontrunner Slimline II 3/4 Rack - Yakima Skybox 16 - Weathertech - 22" Behind Grill Light Bar - TRD Skid w/Full Aluminum RCI Skids - RCI Sliders - Falken AT3 265 SL - Lamin-X - Taxa Cricket
"If I Can Do it You Can" Light Bar Install
ARB Breather Mod
Cymon's Weekend Warrior/MFD Thread
Cymon is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote