Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 04:36 PM

dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all

dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all dot_tom is a name known to all
eimkeith PCK kit Install/Review

I recently installed the Eimkeith PCK. Axle was 1” off center with 3” rear springs. Now the axle is centered. Rear suspension cycles much better. Doesn't feel as bound up. Took this off road and the rear feels much smoother. Everything is in place as it should be.

The PCK fit perfect. Prepped the parts and welded them up. Took roughly an hour from start to finish. I would recommend removing the rear spring for better angle when welding the spring side of the mount. Also, keep an eye on the brake lines and hoses in that area. I unbolted them and moved them away as best I could.

There are now 3 positions for the pan hard bar from OEM to 3" lift. I would suggest this for anyone with a rear lift. Great product at a great price!

Buy here: PCK (Panhard Correction Kits) – eimkeith.com

dot_tom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote