Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 08:39 AM

jwscott79 will become famous soon enough

jwscott79 will become famous soon enough
2nd Gen rear sag fix???????

I have the original rear shocks and springs from my 2018 Off Road, and I am wondering if these will fit on the 95 rear setup. I do know the 95 currently has stock equipment and the shocks have a Toyota part number that is a couple of digits off from the 18 shocks (I don't have the numbers with me at the moment).

I did find a couple of posts on other forums that mentioned using FJ springs and shocks and that is was possible. After looking at the setup on the 95 and comparing to the 18 equipment, the shocks look like they should be plug and play, however, the springs from the 18 look considerably taller.

Does anyone know if this swap will work? Has anyone tried this yet?

Thanks in advance.......
jwscott79 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote