Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-20-2019, 04:01 PM

The Waco Kid will become famous soon enough

The Waco Kid will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by DesertDog View Post
Got rear ended and need to replace my rear bumper. Want to keep weight down, so sticking to a Toyota plastic fantastic. Hate the chrome on my 2012 SR5 rear bumper. Has anyone swapped out their 2010-2013 rear bumper for a 2014+ SR5 rear bumper? I know I’ll need some additional parts in back for the swap, but I want to make sure there is a proof of concept and that the rear tail lamps work without replacing them as well.
Any of the rear plastic from any of the models and years will work from a tail-lamp perspective.
The Waco Kid is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote