Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-22-2019, 11:40 PM

mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute

mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute mrblah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAST4R View Post
Some great info there; love that Radflo 2.5IFP, was close to going that route...maybe one day...not ready yet.

Anyway, on topic,

I have a 1.2/1.0 lift and will not go higher. What bump stops can I benefit from? When I install the new setup I will have the same lift with 6112 in the front and Icon 2.0 IFP with 1" Eibach springs in the back.

I don't want to pay more than 200-250 between front and rears unless I can be convinced that air bumps in the rear can make things seriously more comfy for the kids and dog. The Icon ones that mount inside the rear spring seem like a great idea but 650 is out of the question.

I guess Wheelers is great for the front (but will it help with 1" lift?) but what about the rear?

Thanks for any suggestions!
energy suspension for the fronts are dirt cheap. I got the idea from a member: akkording on this forum. I think it was like 30 bucks on amazon.

Timbrens are not cheap. There are no affordable rears. Even, the durobumps aren't cheap so thats why I got timbrens. Since there are no value oriented options for the rears. Hydraulic bumps is overkill, and I also run airbags so hydro bumps are a no go for me. FYI, airbags also act as bumps also....so I won't give up my airbags lol.

I would have gone with wheelers in the front, but i'm a cheap skate bastard if i can get away with something more value oriented.

IMHO, anything is better than stock. If you take a flashlight, and look at your front lower A-arm, you will see a impact mark at STOCK height...that was enough for me to upgrade. Basically, you will be happy with anything squishier and taller than stock, since they are designed to compress. The OEM front and rear's don't compress at all, thats why the toytec extensions w/ oem bumps suck so bad. It made the rear feel even worse. Only difference between all these aftermarket choices comes down to is price.

Last edited by mrblah; 05-22-2019 at 11:46 PM.
mrblah is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote