Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-23-2019, 09:00 PM

Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light

Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light Dillusion is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bumbo View Post
Can't comment on the Ring stuff... I don't use it, but make sure the system scales well.

I have friends who are professional installers and one thing they recommend to me which I have really enjoyed are using multiple non-contact sensors per window.

Sometimes we leave the windows open just a crack (or forget to close), but the 2nd set of non-contact sensors line up with the window when partially open... this allows you to alarm with a window open as well.

I generally have a "stick" so you can only open it so much, but the added piece of mind is nice if someone was to force it open.
I don't know if its a bad habit or not or just a Hawaii thing.

But we don't arm our house when we are home. Only when we are gone and everything is shut.