View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 10:55 AM

BCMUSA is on a distinguished road

BCMUSA is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorP View Post
My T4R wanders about as much as any truck I’ve ever owned. My 2017 F-150 was just about the same if not worse. Wheel shimmy, wandering all over the place and the accelerator pedal vibrating and slapping the sole of your shoe at highway speed. The ‘09 Tundra wandered a bit too but not as badly. Both full size trucks were heavier, so they didn’t get blown around quite as much.

I think most people buy a 4Runner after owning car based crossovers or sedans then they’re disappointed with the ride of an old school truck that rides like a truck.
I've had many trucks Sir.
2004 Ranger, 2005 Silverado, 2008 RAM, 2016 Frontier.

This is the first that does it this bad. Others were very slight. On my last truck, the Frontier, I can't remember it doing it at all.