Home Menu

Site Navigation

Notices

View Single Post
Old 05-26-2019, 04:03 PM

4runna4 is on a distinguished road

4runna4 is on a distinguished road
Smile FS: 4th Gen Toyota 4Runner OEM Headlights $50 each Detroit, MI

Hello, I'm selling both headlights from my 4th Gen 2004 4Runner. Fits 2003-2005 4Runners. They are the original factory headlights (OEM) and in good condition.

Please see pictures of both headlights below. They are in good condition, but have a bit of haziness/wear as can be expected from original 2004 parts.

Please send me a PM with your zip code if you're interested. Also offering free local pick-up for anyone in the Metro-Detroit area.

PASSENGER / RIGHT SIDE:

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____________
DRIVER / LEFT SIDE:

Last edited by 4runna4; 05-27-2019 at 01:17 PM.
4runna4 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote