Home Menu

Site Navigation

View Single Post
Old 05-27-2019, 12:21 PM

Mountainyota is on a distinguished road

Mountainyota is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent_Outside View Post
Did you hear the news? They were just posting advertisements for an overland expo sale on social media and then a couple days later started emailing customers saying they were going out of business and their orders won’t be fulfilled, there was no mention of refunds but they require 100% payment up front.
I got the exact same email listed in this string on the 23rd as well. I had just talked to Don on the 15th of this month about the roof rack. He was all buddy buddy and "send us pics of the truck once you've got the bumper mounted so we can post it on our sites." I had already ordered a front bumper over a month ago. Do you think he mentioned anything about his company troubles when we spoke on the 15th? Of course not! Took everyones money and apparently had been doing that for many, many months knowing they were upside down in the company. When I responded to the email asking where my money was I got the following response back:
"RPMFAB is insolvent and cannot issue any refunds. We recommend that you contact your CC company and or PayPal regarding the purchase." It was signed by Don Rycroft Sr. Guess daddy has to do the talking for Jr while he hides from all of the customers he ripped off.

Our CC company said they have received multiple complaints about this company from people filing claims. We spoke with them on the 23rd so they had been getting complaints about RPMFAB prior to that date. I can only imagine how many victims are out there when all of the CC companies and PayPal charges are added up. They were intentionally and continually taking orders and requiring payment in full, knowing they would not or could not ever deliver the product. That's Fraud by Deception. I have heard many others are filing complaints with the Arizona Attorney Generals Office. (Welcome to Arizona Attorney General | Arizona Attorney General) If you were a victim of this company you may consider doing the same. It sounds like some of these CC companies are not promising that they'll honnor the credits they have temporarily given some victims while they attempt to retrieve the money from the company and/or it's assests. In some cases that could mean you would still be responsible for the charge.

It looks like they have 2 associated companies operating under similar names.

RPM Lead Reels
RPM Lead Reels

RPM Metal
Canopy Network

Both of them are based out of Phoenix and both of them were attached to my email response from RPMFAB.

When you are running a company in this fashion and intentionally misleading people you are not a stand-up person. You're a coward.
Mountainyota is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote