View Single Post
Old 05-29-2019, 10:23 AM

JustRami will become famous soon enough

JustRami will become famous soon enough
Other Interests among 4Runner Owners

We all have one thing in common, our love of these fantastic SUVs. I am pretty sure there are other common interests we share as well. Guns is one of them, a lot of you have made that pretty clear. I shoot skeet a few times a year in Texas but keep my hobbies gun free for the most part. (I do love that center console safe).

1) Mountain Bike Riding - I got a Kuat bike rack for our yearly drives to Colorado and that thing is nearly perfect. Took it to Marble Falls in Texas over memorial day weekend and had a blast riding in the Texas Hill country with friends/family. The Kuat NV 2.0 rack is the best IMO, but it's not cheap. I am able to fit 2 adult bikes on the rack and 2 kids bikes in the back of the 4Runner, it's perfect for a family of 4.

2) Camping - I'm not an overlander, and usually try to rent a "screened shelter" or something similar when we head out. Anyone near South Texas needs to check out Brazos Bend State Park, a great place to spend a day or two with the family.

3) Off-roading with my son - My wife and daughter don't like it so it's become something I do with my son. We just went to Hidden Falls adventure park Memorial Day weekend and really enjoyed it. So many helpful people there to assist and a ton of Toyota guys willing to share their stories and modifications. Thanks to the two guys I met last Sunday, your 4Runners are awesome!

4) Brazilian Jiu Jitsu - I'm a lover, not a fighter but I'm always looking for ways to stay in shape and there is no exercise like grappling with grown ass men. It's been great for me, even at 42, and I wish I would have started earlier.

I have a feeling this group has a decent amount of endurance racers, fisherman, outdoor enthusiasts, hunters, surfers, etc. There is no other vehicle I can think of outside of a Jeep that asks to be taken out and used outdoors. It's made me more active and that alone is worth the price of the vehicle. I just love this thing. What do you do in your 4Runner?
Attached Images
Other Interests among 4Runner Owners-58068442466__e4908c99-f77c-4b6e-8038-df315551db6f-2-jpg  Other Interests among 4Runner Owners-img_3105-2-jpg  Other Interests among 4Runner Owners-img_4600-2-jpg  Other Interests among 4Runner Owners-img_4591-2-jpg 
JustRami is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote